Monday, September 12, 2011

Mother-Daughter Moments | Self-Portrait

Sometimes, when I'm busy studying for an exam, Allysa would come and annoy me with all sorts of questions. And if she sees me reading a text book, she will ask me questions based on what she sees in the book too!

As the saying goes, the best way to learn is to teach and so I teach her at every opportunity I get. By now, she knows how water molecules break away from water and evaporates into thin air. Heck, she knows that babies are made up of cells too! She just didn't know what kind of cells, yet!

Anyway, the following images are a series of re-enactments of our mother-daughter moments, in the hope that we'll remember every one of them as we grow older together.

Disclaimer: The woman in these images are all ME, without any make up on! I didn't have time for make up; I was studying! hahaha






No comments:

Post a Comment