Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Walk To Remember | Lifestyle Photography

The main reason for getting myself into lifestyle photography is to be able to beautifully document every single event that goes on in my child's life. However, I realized that I took so many pictures of her doing things that she enjoys doing, without me being in any one of them! So here's my first attempt to document moments of my life with her.

My other reason for getting into this sort of photography is to force myself to go out and spend some quality mother-daughter time despite the urgency to complete daily important tasks! As a result, I have to force myself to effectively manage my time as a mother, wife, a full time college student, and a domestic maid! hahaha I'm still trying to balance my lifestyle, by the way.

So yesterday, we made a decision to take a little walk on a trail near where we live. And so we did. While it was a short trail, we spent a good half an hour walking and talking about "trail walking" until we saw some kids screaming and running wildly with so much excitement at a nearby playground that we couldn't resist to join in the fun!


Allysa is a friendly child; she has no problem approaching little strangers to be her friends. All she needs to do is say, "Can I be your friend?" She gets a nod or a "yes!" every time.


When she is not the focus of my attention, this is the result!





She played hopscotch for the first time too, but she has to draw one first!







No comments:

Post a Comment