Monday, September 12, 2011

Hydrophilic Allysa | Lifestyle Photography

Some of the best moments are shared in a tub!

I'm sure some of you have the luxury of owning a bath tub at home and if you do have one, I have a question for you: how many times do you soak yourself in it? I bet not many! Unlike us adults, children tend to not let such luxuries go wasted! They'll enjoy the tub, even if you don't. Every time I have a course assignment to work on, I would turn on the tap in the tub and let my little girl enjoy her bath for an hour. This is what I will see, every single time. Kids will always be kids!












These were taken at home, on a weekday, when we both had nothing better to do actually :-) as part of my Project 365 - a picture a day project, that I quick-share with my fans at my photography page at Facebook (www.facebook.com/rimamcdonaldphotography).

I'm so glad I get to capture moments like this!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Rima,She's Such A Gorgeous Girl......She Will Make You Proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! I am! hehehe thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete