Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shopping for a Dresser | Project 365

While shopping for her bestfriend's gift, she found the one and only dresser she has been looking for and of course, it gotta be PINK!

She said, "Oh, Mommy... I think I found my dresser..."


"I'm pretty sure, this is what I want, Mommy..."


"Oh, Mommy... please..." she begs.



"Well, we'll make daddy buy it for you for Christmas, okay?" I replied, and off we went! hehehe

There's something you got to know about me; I don't spoil my child with toys all the time. I just don't think I should buy her a toy whenever she says she wants one. She got to at least do something for herself, in order to be rewarded with a toy. It is just how I think I should do as a parent and this is how I choose to raise my child. What about do you? Do you buy your child a toy on the spot, every time he/ she asks for one?

No comments:

Post a Comment