Monday, September 12, 2011

At the Creek Yesterday | Lifestyle Photography

For college students, the word "weekend" does not exist in our dictionary; we're expected to prepare for the following week's lectures and laboratories (usually for science majors) on weekends. But I always make it a point to spend my so-called "weekend" with my five-year old darling out of the house, at least for an hour.

The closest place I could think of yesterday was the Buck Creek in Old Town Helena, AL. It was a hot Sunday afternoon and I could feel the sun was burning up my skin the minute I got out of the car! But Allysa was not complaining at all. I guess she was just too happy to be able to get out of the house!

As usual, she made a new friend.




I didn't get to take a lot of pictures yesterday though; I almost fainted after thirty minutes of walking around with Allysa, right under the sun! I'm glad Allysa agreed to go home with me when I told her I could not take the heat any longer. How can I not love her?

No comments:

Post a Comment