Sunday, September 11, 2011

I have a blog too!


YEYYY! I finally did it!

I have been putting off this idea of having my own blog for many years now, mainly because I didn't have the time to think of something interesting to write about every day. But now that I have immersed myself into this beautiful world of lifestyle photography, as a way for me to document my daughter's childhood, I have so many things that I want to say about each photograph that I took!

Let me start off with telling you a little bit about this self-portrait image that I've produced yesterday. My five-year old daughter, Allysa, can be a good sport when it comes to letting Mommy take pictures of her. However, she gets tired and bored easily when her Mommy has to take at least 5 minutes to figure out the best setting for capturing a sharp and crisp image. By the time I set the camera on the tripod for this shot, she is already bored to death! And this is the result; a picture of us together, with her not even looking at my camera's lens! I have to convince myself that there's always other opportunities for me to take pictures with her and yesterday was not that day.

A Picture Says a Thousand Words
While I do not have the time to write a thousand words each day, I bet a paragraph or two like the above is good enough to keep you entertained. And that's what I'm about to do here; I'm going to show and tell short stories behind every images I've produced.

My only hope is that you'll enjoy viewing my images and reading every single thing that goes on in my journey of becoming a lifestyle photographer, in the midst of pursuing a degree in healthcare!

Oh one more thing, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with me on this blog and do share my images with your family and friends, if you like any of them, as long as you credit me for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment